Claire has worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years, as a practitioner and also as a tutor both in the UK and abroad. Claire is mother to two daughters and is passionate about changing the narrative for women that fitness is not a synonym for weight loss. Not everyone who exercises needs or wants to lose weight.
Claire would class herself as an adventurer and LOVES to travel – she has been fortunate enough to combine her passion for fitness with her passion for travel with adventures to Peru, Finland, Morocco and France to name a few!
Claire & her business partner Robyn are at the forefront of Pre & Post Natal Exercise Instructor education and have delivered this course all over the world – including the FIRST EVER course in Dubai and Saudi Arabia!
- BSc (hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- MEd in Education
- MSc Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Pre & Post Natal Instructor
- Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Pilates
- Level 3 Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Scar Immersion Therapy
- Level 3 & 4 Sports Massage
- Acupuncture Foundation Diploma
- Weight Training
Favourite Fitness Quote:
- “Healthy looks different on everyone”