We believe that the service which we offer is more than just a ‘workout’. Our trainers teach not tell women how to live an active healthy life.Our training differs from most mainstream personal training services. We don't just plan and guide you through standard workouts each week. We address all areas of female fitness with ongoing additional guidance and support and tailor a programme to your individual needs.
How do I start training with The FFA?
We have designed our Personal Training packages so that they can be available in a variety of formats depending on your location and budget.
Please click on the following tabs to book the best package for your training needs
Our 7 Step Approach to Fitness
- HEALTHY MIND: mindset change, goal setting, positive thinking, sleep, relaxation & stress-relief techniques.
- HEALTHY MUSCLES: postural correction and mobility training, regular resistance training.
- HEALTHY HEART: regular cardio, pulse-raising activities, breathing techniques.
- HEALTHY EATING: nourishing the body with adequate, nutritious fuel.
- Healthy Gut: balancing good bacteria, adequate hydration, stress-release techniques, lowering sugar intake.
- HEALTHY SKIN: dry brushing, massage, moisturising, adequate hydration.
- HEALTHY VAGINA: exercises for pelvic pain, pelvic floor health, balancing hormones, confidence boosting, libido- boosting
Why train with The Female Fitness Academy ?
- Highly experienced & knowledgeable female trainers
- Fully qualified (they will always be happy to show evidence of their qualifications to you)
- Undergone extensive training in training methods specific to female fitness
- DBS checked, first-aid qualified and insured
- Friendly, patient, supportive and empathetic
- Rated 5* by our customers