Carly Thompsett is the founder of the Anaphase Store. Having successfully completed the Princes Trust Enterprise Project she set up her business and this year was listed as one of the top 35 under 35 women in Wales.
1) Why is it important for you to include exercise in your busy schedule?
At first I would never exercise, it was an extra thing I didn’t want to do but because I suffer with under active thyroid it was always something I have to do. I find it clears my head and sometimes you just need time away from your laptop name the room you haven’t left in 5 hours.
2) What does your exercise routine involve?
3) Do you think that exercise has played a role in your success?
4) When and where do you like to work out (morning/night – home/gym/outdoors)
5) Has exercise/fitness always been a part of your life?
6) Who is your role model?
I wouldn’t say I had one person as a role model, I just love to look up to strong independent people who I strive to be in life and in business.